top of page
Search
  • Chris

December 2022 Meeting Minutes

Warner Creek Board Meeting Minutes

Dec. 7, 2022


Call to order

Attendance: Chris, Eric, Bob, John, Megan, Stacey S. (Compass), Anh


Approval of previous meeting minutes

  • President

    • Discussion with legal

    • Sending out sign policy

      • Vote to revoke 72 hour limit on specific signs is approved


Committees Updates


  • Treasurer -- Colleen

    • Discussion of account balances with specific residents

  • ABR – John

    • No updates

  • Welcome -- Megan

    • Waiting on information from Liz

  • Activities -- Megan

    • Activities have been successful

  • Parks (Bob)


New Business


  • Survey results (discussion was very quick and notes were hard to take)

    • Megan: People want friendly neighborhood

    • Anh: Agreed with Megan on friendliness

    • John: Question 1 vast majority 10+ years, could have added additional useful options. Question 3 - no consensus, so status quo should remain.

    • Chris: No need to email out individual results, or questions about demographics. Compass questions won’t be useful to subdivision either. We should focus on conveying responses regarding capital improvements, activities, fence question, sidewalk enforcement (or lack thereof beyond Pittsfield)

    • Eric: Many households without kids is surprising.

    • Bob: People tend to want to be left alone, with less enforcement. Need for a management company needs to be communicated better. Wants to send out results as transparently as possible.

    • Bob: Motions to summarize survey, and send full results to subdivision, including full responses.

      • Discussion phase: John and Chris want to redact comments as the comments could reveal personal information

        • Chris prefers to misalign free form comments so that they’re more anonymous, and was under the impression that they would be anonymous

      • Megan wanted to send out comments as well, as openly as possible

    • Bob: New motion to send out summary only, and the free form comments will be summarized in an easy to read format

  • Next steps: Stacey will send Chris the updated email list, Chris will draft a response with Megan’s analysis (to be finalized by Megan), Chris will send draft to board, then send the survey out to updated Google Group for entire subdivision

  • Concealment of trash cans – John

    • New images to discuss, showing pervasive non-compliance

    • Discussion on whether to send policy reminders to all residents, or specific residents who are violating the previously approved policy.

  • Motion to amend trash policy (Less stringent time requirements)

    • Motion approved

17 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

New Board Meeting - Meeting Minutes

Note: These are unconfirmed until the next time the board meets; in the interest of transparency and timeliness we will begin posting unconfirmed meeting minutes on this blog. —5/15/24 – Minutes Start

Annual Meeting - Meeting Minutes

Annual Meeting Minutes May 9, 2024 Call Business Meeting To Order: 7:05 pm Roll Call: Quorum Met Board Members Present: Bob, Anh, John, Megan, Colleen, Chris Compass Management Present: Stacey Sherril

Meeting Minutes

Hi all, Our meeting minutes documents are posted on the following webpage: https://www.warnercreek.org/general-5 Keep in mind that this page only dates back to 2022; older meeting minutes will be prov

Yorumlar


bottom of page